With the nights drawing in, now’s the perfect time to focus on your evening skincare – and in the latest OK! Beauty Box you’ll find an entire nighttime routine that will deliver gorgeous, glowing skin come morning.
Your skin works to renew and repair itself while you sleep, and this month’s Good Night Edit contains a five-step skincare regime to really maximise these results: a double cleansing duo, a hydrating serum, a nourishing night cream, and a retinol-infused sheet mask for when skin needs a little extra boost. Sweet dreams indeed!
The price won’t be giving you sleepless nights either. Altogether it’s worth over £100, but new subscribers can get all this for just £7.50 when they sign up to the OK! Beauty Box (it’s why we’re the UK’s best value monthly beauty box subscription!).
After this box your subscription costs £15 a month, which guarantees you a minimum of five top beauty products, worth at least £80, delivered to your door every month.Here’s exactly what you’ll find inside this month’s OK! Beauty Box Good Night Edit…
REN Clean Skincare Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk
50ml travel size, RRP £10
A super-gentle cleanser from a skincare brand that’s kind to skin and kind to the planet. This creamy, lightweight formula removes dirt and impurities while plant oils hydrate and soothe stressed complexions.
How to use: Massage gently into damp skin, then rinse off with warm water and a washcloth or reusable cotton pad.
- Gently cleanses the skin without leaving it feeling dry or tight.
- Especially suitable for sensitive or irritated skin.
- 90% of users said skin felt immediately soothed.
Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
15ml travel size, RRP £3
Sometimes it’s necessary to double cleanse at the end of the day to ensure all traces of make-up and impurities have been thoroughly removed, and this brilliant multi-tasking product from Murad is perfect for doing just that.
It combines both physical and chemical exfoliators with moisture-locking ingredients to buff away dull, dry skin, leaving it soft, smooth and glowing.
How to use: Massage a small amount into damp skin, then rinse off. Use 2-3 times a week.
- Biodegradable jojoba beads gently scrub the skin, while a combination of salicylic, lactic and glycolic acids provide a chemical exfoliation.
- Sodium PCA in the formula helps the skin attract and retain moisture.
- Your cleanser and exfoliator in one.
Bedew Skin The Hyaluronic Hydrator Serum
15ml travel size, RRP £18.99
Hydration is key to a healthy complexion, and this hyaluronic acid-rich serum is like a glass of water for the skin. It’s also packed with antioxidants to help to strengthen your skin barrier while you sleep, plus antibacterial manuka honey to soothe and calm.
How to use: Apply 2-3 drops to damp skin after cleansing. It can be used in the morning too, and can also be added to your moisturiser to give it extra benefits.
- Hydrates, firms and brightens skin.
- Contains blueberry stem cells and manuka honey, which are rich in skin-protecting antioxidants.
- Layers well under moisturiser.
Monu Skincare Extra Rich Night Cream
50ml full size, RRP £57.50
Skin tends to get drier as the weather gets colder, so you might find that you need to swap your everyday moisturiser for something a bit thicker at night – and this one is a real treat for the skin. Luxuriously thick but non-greasy, it’ll leave skin feeling soft and comfortable by the morning.
How to use: Use every evening after cleansing and applying serum. Apply to the face in upward motions.
- Contains deeply nourishing ingredients like shea butter, almond oil and beeswax.
- Also has royal jelly in the formula, which contains lots of vitamins, minerals and proteins.
- Has a relaxing scent of sandalwood and jasmine.
BEAUTYPRO Retinol Anti-Ageing Facial Sheet Mask
One sheet mask, RRP £5
Sheet masks are a great treat for your face before an event, or just whenever your skin needs a little pick-me-up. This one not only deeply hydrates but also helps to tackle fine lines and wrinkles, pores and even breakouts.
This mask also gets extra brownie points for being completely biodegradable – the sheet itself is made from bamboo fibres and the packaging is made of paper, vegetable ink and a plastic lining that begins to biodegrade as soon as it’s exposed to oxygen.
How to use: Remove the mask from the packet, unfold and position on the face. Leave on for 15-20 minutes – after removing, any excess serum can be massaged into the skin. All the packaging, including the sheet mask, can be disposed of in your general waste, recycling bin or home compost.
- Infused with ‘ocean retinol’ derived from seaweed, which boosts collagen production, tackles fine lines and minimises the look of pores.
- Visible results in just 15 minutes.
- 100% biodegradable – the packaging will biodegrade in five years, and the mask will biodegrade in 75 days.
In this month’s box you’ll also receive a voucher for two copies of OK! Magazine (worth £7.20) – the perfect bedtime reading!