Billie Shepherd may have her hands full with two young children – and a third child on the way – but the reality star always looks flawless, and her millions of followers love her relatable beauty and lifestyle recommendations.
Which is why we’re thrilled to announce that Billie, 32, has created another limited-edition OK! Beauty Box for us, packed full with 11 of her favourite skin, hair and body products from top brands like Elizabeth Arden, REN and Burt’s Bees.
Billie’s bumper Beauty Box is worth over £200 in total, and is available to buy for just £45.
“Being a busy mum, I’m always looking for products that not only work but ones that are also quick and easy to use in my daily routine,” Billie says. “Yes, I have less ‘me-time’ now but I still love to be pampered, so my go-tos include a few multi-taskers like you’ll find inside my box.”
Here’s what Billie’s picked to go inside her limited-edition OK! Beauty Box…
REN Clean Skincare Evercalm Overnight Recovery Balm. Full size, worth £45
A rich night cream packed full of skin-soothing ingredients to repair stressed skin while you sleep.
Billie says: “After a busy day, once the kids are tucked up in bed, I love nothing more than giving my skin a little pamper, and this is my absolute go-to. After cleansing, I massage the balm in upward motions over my face and neck. It then gets to work overnight, hydrating and nourishing my skin while I sleep. What a dream!”
- Jojoba and sunflower oil complex helps reinforce the skin’s natural protective barrier
- Rich balm texture that’s great for massaging into skin at the end of the day
- 92% of testers said skin felt soothed and calmed after eight hours
Nip + Fab Vitamin C Scrub. Full size, worth £12.95
Use this gentle exfoliator 2-3 times a week to give skin an instant pick-me-up.
Billie says: “I love a good facial scrub, especially if I haven’t had the best night's sleep and my skin is looking a little tired. This Nip & Fab one really brightens my complexion and leaves me and my face feeling more refreshed and revived.”
- Vitamin C helps to brighten the skin and tackle hyperpigmentation
- Super-fine scrub particles gently exfoliate dead skin cells without irritating
- Coconut oil hydrated and nourishes
Grow Gorgeous Hair Growth Serum Original. Full size, worth £30
An easy-to-apply liquid scalp tonic that helps make hair look thicker and fuller.
Billie says: “This clever serum increases the thickness of fine hair and I've found it’s really helped to thicken mine, which is often damaged from over styling. Simply apply to your scalp and hairline a couple of times a week.”
- Contains a cocktail of clever ingredients to boost the hair’s roots
- Gives visibly thicker, healthier looking locks in as little as four weeks
- Suitable for all hair types
REN Clean Skincare Brightening Dark Circle Eye Cream. Full size, worth £44
A lightweight eye cream made with 95% natural-origin ingredients to brighten, hydrate, lift and reduce puffiness around the eye area.
Billie says: “This brightening eye cream is my tired eye saviour and I use it every morning and night to help combat dark circles and any puffiness.”
- Visibly reduces the appearance of dark circles in just seven days
- 95% said this product does not cause irritation around the eye
- Can also be used as a hydrating eye mask – simply apply a thicker layer and leave on overnight
Gatineau Age Benefit Cream. Travel size, worth £32
The perfect anti-ageing moisturiser! This hydrates, evens and firms the skin, and leaves it feeling soft and smooth all day long.
Billie says: “This hardworking moisturiser leaves my skin smooth and hydrated all day. I suffer with pigmentation and this product really helps to treat my flare-ups too.”
- Enriched with sweet almond oil and shea butter for a luxurious texture
- Artichoke leaf and hibiscus help to tackle pigmentation
- A blend of ceramides identical to those found naturally in the skin moisturise and strengthen
Grow Gorgeous Thickening Hair & Scalp Mask. Travel size, worth £8
This intensive hair treatment not only nourishes damaged strands but also helps hair look more voluminous, too.
Billie says: “This is a real ten-minute treat for my hair which I like to use once a week. Often adding a hair mask onto roots can weigh your hair down, but this is perfect for my fine hair and it helps increase volume instantly thanks to ingredients that physically fatten up hair strands.”
- Contains shea butter and coconut oil to leave hair shiny and soft
- Caffeine stimulates the roots to promote thicker looking hair
- Hyaluronic acid leaves strand feeling silky soft
Baylis & Harding Goodness Sleep Lavender & Bergamot Sleep Pillow Mist. Full size, worth £7
Spritz this onto your pillow before bed to help you drift off to sleep in no time.
Billie says: “The spray has a gorgeous, peace-inducing scent of lavender and bergamot that helps take me to a place of calm and serenity before bed or after a bath.”
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tin. Full size, worth £4.99
A long-time favourite for over 30 years, this classic multi-purpose balm has a tingly peppermint scent.
Billie says: “This leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth 24/7. I also like to use it as a multi-tasker on other areas like knuckles, elbows and cuticles. It comes in a super cute and compact tin, making it a must-have for any handbag or baby bag.”
- Made with responsibly sourced beeswax, which is a natural skin conditioner, and also vitamin E
- 100% natural
- Softens and nourishes lips and areas of dry skin
Childs Farm Everyday Sensitive Bubble Bath Organic Sweet Orange. Full size, worth £4.50
A bathtime treat for all the family, even those with sensitive skin.
Billie says: “I’m really excited to include a product from the new family range by Childs Farm. This bubble bath is gentle enough for the whole family to use – Nelly and Arther love it! It’s perfect for occasionally sensitive skin, and it smells incredible as it’s fragranced with organic orange essential oil.”
- Made with natural corn and coconut derived cleansers to gently clean while maintaining hydration levels
- Also contains moisturising glycerin
- 9/10 people agree that the product does not leave skin feeling stripped or dry
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant. Deluxe sample.
An absolute cult classic product, loved by celebrities, makeup artists and beauty editors alike.
Billie says: “I love the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour range, which is why I've included these two handy deluxe samples in my box – perfect for popping in my bag while I'm on the go. The Skin Protectant is a true multitasker! This product does it all, from moisturising my skin to hydrating my cuticles – it’s also really lovely applied to my lips for hydration and shine.”
- Softens and smooths all types of dry skin, from lips and cuticles to rough elbows and feet
- Protects skin and soothes minor irritation from small cuts, abrasions, skinned knees and bug bites
- Can be used to tame flyaway hairs and groom eyebrows
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil. Deluxe sample.
Billie says: “I also love this Eight Hour oil for adding a little glow on the go. It provides head-to-toe conditioning benefits and can be used on the body, face and even on hair.”
- Clinically proven to moisturise for 8-12 hours
- Boost skin’s natural collagen
- Has a light floral fragrance
All this will come packaged inside a gorgeous keepsake bag, and inside you’ll also get a voucher for four free issues of OK! Magazine – that’s a whole month of the latest celeb news for free!