Spring is all about fresh starts – spring cleaning the house, updating your wardrobe for the warmer weather and making the most of the extra hours of sunshine.
And if your skincare routine is also in need of a refresh then you’re in luck, as this month’s OK! Beauty Box contains everything you need to get your best skin ever this season.
We’ve created an entire routine especially for you with our Spring Into Skin Edit (worth over £90): cleanser, exfoliator, serum, moisturiser and balm. They’re suitable for all skin types and together will leave your complexion looking, smooth, radiant and hydrated – and some products can even be used on your face AND body.
Even better, it’s an absolute bargain too, as it costs just £7.50 to new subscribers – yet is worth over £90!
Of course, being an OK! Beauty Box subscriber doesn’t just save you money this season but all year round, as you get a carefully curated edit of products, approved by our editors, delivered every month for a fraction of their usual RRP.
After your first box it’s only £15 a month, yet the contents are always worth at least £80 – bargain!
Here’s a closer look at what you’ll find inside the Spring Into Skin Edit…
Grüum klår Clarifying Facial Cleanser. 45g travel size - worth £12
The first step in your skincare routine, this solid face cleanser is packed full of lots of good stuff, including turmeric, tea tree oil and shea butter. It leaves skin feeling perfectly clean and comfortable.
How to use: Lather up with warm water, massage into the skin and rinse. Rinse and pat the bar dry after use to keep it at its best.
- Turmeric and tea tree oil are antiseptic and anti-inflammatory and help to clean and repair the skin, while shea butter is deeply moisturising.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and scarring
- Strengthens your skins natural barrier
- Boosts natural collagen and cell production
- Free from artificial colours, fragrances, parabens and sulphates.
- Plastic-free packaging.
Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Scrub. 75ml full size - worth £12.95
Exfoliation is the key to getting glowing skin this spring, and this face scrub delivers three methods of skin-smoothing in one: glycolic acid, salicylic acid and super-fine scrub particles. Use this a few times a week to really elevate your skincare routine.
How to use: Massage gently into damp skin after cleansing and rinse off. Can be used up to three times a week.
- 3% glycolic acid dissolves the bonds between dead skin cells allowing them to be swept away, revealing a more radiant complexion.
- Meanwhile salicylic acid exfoliates inside the pores, helping to tackle any congestion, blackheads and blemishes leaving your skin visibly clearer, brighter, and smoother after just one wash.
- Contains fine scrub particles that don’t feel scratchy on the skin.
Balance Me Tri-Molecular Serum. 30ml full size - worth £33
A hyaluronic acid serum should be a staple in any skincare routine; it’s suitable for all skin types and works well with other products. This one’s especially effective as it contains three different molecular sizes of HA, which penetrate the skin at various depths for maximum hydrating, skin-plumping benefits.
How to use: Pat into skin after cleansing and before moisturiser. Hyaluronic acid is best applied to slightly damp skin to really lock in moisture.
- Three weights of hyaluronic acid target different levels of the skin, hydrating skin cells deep down while also instantly plumping surface layers.
- Has a lightweight, easily absorbed texture resulting in visibly smoother fine lines.
- 82% of testers said skin felt more hydrated after 28 days.
Aroma Actives Laboratories Soothing Universal Repair Cream Light. 15ml travel size - worth £6
A suits-everybody, skin-soothing moisturiser that can be used all over the body, this is perfect for those that want hydration that doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. It contains probiotics and oat kernel oil to calm and repair, with a subtle fragrance that will soothe your senses too.
How to use: Apply from top to toe, wherever skin needs a hydration boost.
- Contains lactococcus ferment, a probiotic ingredient that boosts the skin barrier function.
- Contains oat kernel oil to calm complexions
- Also has a calming scent of blue tansy, lavender and patchouli.
- Non-comogenic, which means it won’t block pores.
Dr Lipp BFF Balm. 75ml full size - worth £19.99
Set to become your skin’s new BFF, keep this rich balm on hand for applying to areas of especially dry or chapped skin. It’s made with just two ingredients – medical grade lanolin and coconut oil – for instantly soothed skin, naturally. This full size tube will last you ages, too.
How to use: Apply to any areas of dry or chapped skin, including the face, hands and feet.
- 4-in-one and can be used on face, hands, feet and body.
- Ultra-hydrating, giving you that long lasting glow.
- Rebalances and hydrates your skin for hours, without clogging your pores.
- 100% natural and suitable for all skin types of all ages
Inside the box you’ll also receive a voucher for two copies of OK! Magazine, worth £6.80.