We all love a bit of beauty inspiration – and it doesn’t get more inspiring than this.
Our latest limited edition OK! Beauty Box is a special Female Founders Edit, with brands created by some of the most incredible women in the beauty business.
For the extra feelgood factor, we’ll be donating 10% of all box sales to the charity Refuge. This organisation works tirelessly to empower women to live without violence and fear.
So lean in to this exclusive curation, created to take your regime beyond the skin deep and into the realm of empowerment.
You’ll feel enriched from top to toe thanks to our fantastic self-care selection of skin, hair, body, make-up and wellbeing products.
The box is a true testament to girl power, and sure to leave you feeling like a beauty boss…
Here’s a look at what’s inside this new limited edition:
Rodial Pink Diamond Lifting Serum, 30ml full size, worth £125
See your skin in the best light with this serum, combining brightening diamond powder and high-tech lifting active Skin Tightener ST.
How to use: Gently massage the serum onto cleansed skin, stroking upwards to enhance the lifting effect. For optimum results, use twice daily before your moisturiser.
- Diamond powder gives a radiant boost by helping to reflect light across skin the complexion for a soft focus finish
- Skin tightening ingredient ST help to hydrate and smooth the face
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant known to help brighten and even skin tone
Also: Features a weightless, silky texture
Want to find out more about the story behind Rodial? We caught up with founder Maria Hatzistefanis, read more here. >
Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm, 30ml travel size, worth £17
This multiple award-winning balm has been hailed as a “spa in a jar”. Contains moringa seed extract, wild sea fennel, vitamin E and essential oils for a deep yet moisturising botanical cleanse.
How to use: Take a hazelnut size piece of balm and massage into dry skin to lift pollutants and make-up. To remove, soak the Dual-Action Cleansing Cloth in warm water, squeeze the excess and gently use both sides, starting with the microfibre half and finishing with the muslin side for exfoliation.
- Gives the skin a nourishing deep cleanse
- Reduces the appearance of pores while rebalancing and hydrating
- Designed to improve the look and condition all skin types
Also: Dermatologically tested, clinically proven, suitable for sensitive skin
We chatted with Jane Foulston, the brand director at award-winning skincare brand Emma Hardie, read more here. >
NEOM Perfect Night's Sleep Pillow Mist, 30ml full size, worth £20
One of the brand’s most iconic products, this hero sleep mist uses only 100% natural fragrances.
How to use: Every night before bed, spritz your pillow with the mist, then lie back and breathe in the relaxing scent. Breathe in through your nose for 7 seconds and slowly out through your mouth for 11 seconds. For optimum bliss, light a NEOM Tranquillity Scented Candle and allow the fragrance to fill the room.
- Features the purest sleep-enhancing essential oils including English lavender, chamomile and patchouli
- These are complemented by other carefully selected natural essential oils, expertly blended to help you get a good night’s sleep
- Lasts up to 3 months
Also: 90% had a good night’s sleep after using the recommended NEOM Sleep Routine
Find out what inspired Nicola Elliot, the founder of NEOM to create the Perfect Night’s Sleep Pillow Mist, here. >
Balance Me BHA Exfoliating Concentrate, 50ml supersized travel size, worth £13
Founders: Clare Hopkins & Rebecca Hopkins
Achieve a fresher, more youthful complexion with this gentle BHA exfoliant, suitable for all skin types and life stages.
How to use: Both morning and night, apply several pumps to a beauty pad. Gently wipe onto clean, dry skin, avoiding the delicate eye area. No rinsing required. Allow the concentrate to fully absorb before continuing to the next step in your routine.
- Removes dead skin cells, and combats blemishes and blackheads
- Reveals brighter skin without irritation
- Contains calming, anti-inflammatory natural ingredients to work alongside the salicylic acid
Also: Particularly suited to dull and blemish-prone skin
We had the pleasure of catching up with Clare and Rebecca from Balance Me, to find out the story behind the award-winning natural skincare brand, read more here. >
Floral Street Sunflower Pop, 10ml travel size, worth £28
A bright and sunny citrus fragrance created in partnership with the Van Gogh Museum.
How to use: Spray liberally when you need a quick burst of optimism.
- A perfume masterpiece with design and mood inspired by Van Gogh’s iconic sunflowers
- Spark joy with the blend of crisp amber plum blossom, orris, bergamot and fresh mandarin
- Features sustainable packaging
Also: Vegan and eco friendly
We chatted to Michelle Feeney, the beauty powerhouse behind the fine fragrance brand Floral Street, catch up on our chat here. >
Bouclème Hydrating Hair Cleanser, 100ml full size, worth £10
A gentle foaming cleanser designed for oily scalps, and ideal for curls or waves.
How to use: Shake bottle well before use. Wet your hair, pour the cleanser into your palm, then massage onto the scalp. Rinse thoroughly, and follow with conditioner.
- Aids with volume, scalp care and shine
- Gently removes dirt and build up without drying out curls
- Leaves strands cleansed and hydrated without weighing them down
Also: Vegan and certified cruelty free
Michele Scott-Lynch, the founder of haircare superstar Bouclème shares what inspired her to create the Hydrating Hair Cleanser, read more here. >
Niré Beauty 211 Insta-brows Brush, full size, worth £12
A double-ended brush to add wow to your brows.
How to use: Use the spoolie end to shape the brows, and use the angled brush to fill in any gaps. Use with your choice of powder, gel or pomade.
- Creates full and fluffy Insta-worthy eyebrows
- The synthetic LuxeBlend fibres closely imitate natural animal fibres while being cruelty free
- The wooden brush handle is sustainably sourced
Also: Endorsed by professional make-up artists
Erin Graybill, the founder of award-winning Niré Beauty shares how to get the best out of this versatile brush. Find out more here. >
Dr.PawPaw Overnight Lip Mask, travel size 10ml, worth £4.75
Pamper your pout while you sleep with award-winning overnight lip mask, packed with pawpaw (aka papaya), aloe vera and olive oil.
How to use: Apply liberally to lips before bed for a treatment that melts in and moisturises until dawn. You can also use this on your lips during the day.
- Gives intense hydration and protection with rich natural ingredients
- Natural peptides plump up the lips and soften fine lines
- Results can be seen from the first application, and increase the more times you use it
Also: PETA approved, vegan, cruelty-free and 99% natural
We caught up with Pauline Paterson, to find out more about the iconic Dr PawPaw brand. You can read more here. >
Childs Farm SlumberTime Calming Massage Lotion, full size 150ml, RRP £7.50
Created in partnership with fragrance experts at Givaudan, this lotion contains a unique lavender and moon milk scent proven to help children sleep more soundly.
How to use: The hero of the three-step SlumberTime routine, this calming lotion is designed to be used with the matching bath soak and sleep mist.
- Clinically proven to give 24-hour moisturisation, preventing dry, itchy skin which can interrupt restful sleep
- Rich in shea butter, this turns to a nourishing oil when massaged in, caring for delicate skin and boosting its barrier
- Patented DreamScentz technology prepares little ones for a settled night
Also: Suitable for all skin types, and also safe for people prone to eczema
Joanna Jensen, found of Childs Farm shares the story behind the multi award-winning brand. You can read more here. >
Sensory Retreats Divine self heating face mask, worth £5, and self-heating eye mask, worth £3.95
Enjoy a soothing home spa experience with these two self-heating treatments.
How to use: Open the mask to activate the patented Ecosteam technology which gives a warming effect for at least 25 minutes, combined with luxurious aromatherapy scents. Then lie back, relax and enjoy a complete immersion of the senses.
- Heats up to 35 degrees Celsius in as little as 30 seconds
- Safe to sleep in overnight and can even be used on children aged 5+, with supervision
- As well as being wonderfully relaxing, the masks can help address conditions such as dry and tired eyes, headaches, sleep problems, stress and anxiety
Also: The eye masks are vegan certified and can be reused as a blackout mask without the heat
We chatted to Clare Anderson, the founder of holistic wellbeing brand, Sensory Retreats. Catch up on our chat here. >
Mii Cosmetics Feature Length Lash Lover Mascara, full size 11ml, £15.50
This best-selling mascara gives lashes impressive length and volume in just one stroke. A caring formula ensures lashes remain conditioned and soft all day.
How to use: Apply from base to tip, rolling the wand to separate lashes and give an even coat. Repeat as many times as you like to achieve your desired level of drama.
- Offers incredible lengthening and volumising effect
- Enriched with coconut oil and aloe vera for soft, conditioned lashes
- Easy to build without clumping
Also: Unique bristled brush makes it so easy to use
We had the pleasure of catching up with Susan Gerrad, the founder of Mii Cosmetics. Find out the story behind the brand, here. >
Wow! What an incredible haul of products, we’re sure you’ll agree.
You’ll also receive a voucher to redeem four copies of OK! magazine, worth £13.60 and featuring even more inspirational women!
We had the pleasure of catching up with...